10/31/2013

Story of my life






I was supposed to posted this last week but I was so busy because last week friday , I did all my homeworks, and projects and Saturday I finished them and went to party; Sunday I studied my FAVORITE history. So, yeah.. Plus this week was also stressing I got exams the whole week . Hope I pass. Missing blogging tho. This is my Story Of My Life

Honestly , I don't like the color green . ( but I love it before ) but when I wore this dress, my mom and my sister started saying looks nice on you. So, I don't have choice but to take it and wear this . But when I took a photo, been loving my dress and love the color in my eyes. And sorry don't really have nice pictures that day. And I am too lazy for editing.HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE. 




I posted this when this song came out. SO please listen this  and BUY IT ON ITUNES PLEASE .. PRE-ORDER ITTTTT PLEASEEE.... YES I AM PROUD DIRECTIONER.

6 comments:

  1. really nice dress and shoes :)

    lavinajampit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously lovin' you dress and shoes! so classy!

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty dress doll xx

    ♡ http://itsnicoleperez.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful color on you! I love this dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress look great on you and the color is so unique (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/10/2014

    wrong grammar.

    ReplyDelete