11/02/2013

High








Yepey...this photo was taken in the mid of august and I just saw it today . It is so cloudy and so lazy weather today or this past week. So, what else to do if it is lazy weather?? Blogging right . This was my outfits a simple and comfortable for walking. I really expect it that we are going to climb LOL. So, I just wore a pants not short or anything . :-)  
Sorry for not nice quality because I only used my ipad to upload this post. TILL NEXT TIME AGAIN :) 


-THANK YOU - 



8 comments:

  1. Looking super cute!!

    mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre outfit looks very comfy yet playful at the same time :) ahhh ive been lazing around the whole day too.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!

    I have an ongoing giveaway on my blog, please join! :) xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love your outfit! :) simple yet totally stylish ;)

    Btw I went on ahead and liked your Facebook page! Hope you do the same, dear! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)
    FOLLOW MY BLOG ON BLOGLOVIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Cute :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day, it's perfect to go to places when it's so sunny. :) Adorable photos! <3

    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete