11/17/2013

Moment




My mom braid my hair . Oh , how I miss those days when my mom braid my hair when I was about 5-7 years old. 



I just love my background. (LOL) A full of jackets ( looks like it's my own closet isn't it?)


This black dress is my favorite dress at the moment. It makes me more matured with this outfits of me.  As you can see, my dress and heels are paired , I didn't plan that . I just noticed it now . 


And well, I changed my heels to a converse so I can moved better. For your information , I didn't  wear that converse just to take pictures . I took them different time because my mom was so pissed taking pictures of me but I am so proud of her she got nicer photograph no blurry.
I can't think a title so I put "MOMENT" because I am watching a drama that has a song like this . LOL . I was supposed to put Inheritors but it is so weird haha.


My past posts has no links of my things sorry I forgot to put it . 


Dress : Mom bought it
Heels : Aldo
Shoes : Converse
Socks : American Apparel
Watch : Casio


3 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful with the dress and heels!:D

    ♥ Charms | my ∞ fashion confession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1/22/2014

    A lot of wrong grammar in your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete