12/26/2013

Christmas Wonderland




 Red ,white and green are the colors for christmas. This is what I wore to Christmas. My relatives told me to wear anything with red so I did . Since, it's winter season I wore this cat tattoo tights that my cousins thought I had tattoo . LOL  . I've been a skirts fan now , I AM INLOVE TO SKIRTS they are just amazing .




Tops and skirt : H&M 
Tights : Forever 21 
Boots : Docs Martens 


                                                          The two last pose are my favorites.


                                              Merry late Christmas from my family to yours!

6 comments:

  1. awesome post.love the look.
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses & happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look especially the skirt! Merry late Christmas to you too and advanced Happy New Year! :)

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! i love the red skirt!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're so cute and lovely,lovin you skirt and top <3 I hope you had a splendid holidays :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking great! Mind to follow each other? let me know :D

    www.cheriemaeocampo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete